After a week of vacationing at the beach, I discovered/fell in love with a few summer products everyone should know about. Some you may know, and some may be completely new to you. Either way, it’s time to stock your beach (or pool) bags, babes!
1. Hampton Sun Sunscreen with Bronzer – Fabulous stuff. Its distinct smell may catch you off guard, but it’s surprisingly pleasant. I love the way it makes my skin glow; so fun!
2. SPF 30 Sun Bum Lip Balm – The absolute best SPF lip balm I’ve ever tried. No gross sunscreen taste, just sweet, smooth protection. Every flavor is great, but coconut is my favorite.
3. Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins Mega Bright SPF 30 – What’s better than a bright (and protected) complexion on vacation?! This stuff is worth the money.
4. Sun Bum SPF 30 Spray Sunscreen – I’m a tad obsessed with Sun Bum. Love the way it smells, love the way it sprays, love the monkey on the front…love love love. And it’s only $15.99 at Ulta.
5. Banana Boat Sport Performance CoolZone SPF 30 – I used this cooling SPF spray at the end of the day (around 4 p.m.) when my skin was on fi-yah from being in the sun all day. I don’t recommend it as a go-to SPF, but it works great for an end-of-the-day spray. It’ll cool your skin, and bonus…it smells good, of course.
Any beach-bag secrets you’d add to this list?
Stay sun-kissed, friends! Xo
SHOP THIS POST