If your dad is anything like mine, he’s the hardest human in the world to shop for. He’s not your typical golf-booze-tools dad. He’s a badass, and he has pretty much everything (in my price range).
So if you struggle like I do, here’s a little gift guide to help you with your Father’s Day shopping:
1. Epic Protein Bars – These Epic Bars are for the manliest of men. Protein bars made from bison, lamb and turkey are just a few of the products this brand has to offer. They even have protein snack mixes made with beef and nuts.
2. Lokai Bracelet – With mud from the Dead Sea and water from Mt. Everest, these bracelets represent the low and high points in life. Keep your dad hopeful, humble and chic. The best part? Lokai gives back by donating 10% of net profits to charitable partners.
3. ManCans – Candles that smell like gunpowder, dirt, and bacon? Brilliant! There’s plenty of scents to choose from, and they’re all man worthy.
4. Origins Blade Runner Energizing Shave Cream – This is the ultimate multitasking-dad-worthy product. What dad wouldn’t love to start his day with Australian Eucalyptus and French Peppermint?
5. iFit – Help your dad stay active, eat healthier, and sleep better with this fitness tracker. It’s affordable and easy to use.
Any products you’d add to this list? Fill me in; I need all the help I can get.
Happy shopping, daughters! & stay fit, friends! Xo
P.S. I’m giving away a FREE pair of Nike kicks today. Check out my Instagram for details!