You know those days when you 100% have absolutely NO desire to do anything productive? And the thought of working out makes you want to crawl in a hole and never come out? I know what you’re thinking; and the answer is yes. Yes, I have those days too. More often than you think.
But lucky for us, God created:
If you don’t know about Netflix, you’ve obviously been living under a rock. It’s seriously the bomb.com.
Not only does Netflix provide endless at-home entertainment, it motivates me to drag my butt onto a treadmill; even on the laziest of lazy days.
All you need is the Netflix app, and a pair of headphones; and a 20-minute cardio session turns into an hour-long cardio session before you know it.
So, for your fitness entertainment, here’s a list of my favorite TV shows on Netflix (in no particular order):
1. Grey’s Anatomy – Medical drama at its finest.
2. Parenthood – A sweet show about raising children, and dealing with family.
3. House of Cards – Amazing political drama. But you have to pay attention, or you’ll get lost…fast.
4. Desperate Housewives – Embarrassingly addicting.
5. Orange is the New Black – A privileged white woman goes to jail, and it’s crazy. Beware of uncomfortable sex scenes. Lots of them.
6. Last Man Standing – An über-Republican father (Tim Allen) raising three daughters. Hilarious!
7. Brothers and Sisters – If you have a big family you will love this show.
8. Breaking Bad – Two words: Jesse Pinkman.
9. The Following – This show will blow your mind. Pure craziness.
10. Friday Night Lights – This is the best series in the history of ever. It’ll teach you a little something about parenting, and compromise.
11. Law & Order: SVU – This show NEVER gets old.
Are there any shows you love that I missed? Fill me in; I can never have too many TV shows! 😉
Enjoy my Fitflix! & Stay fit, friends! Xo