Last week, I posted my five favorite guiltless sweet snacks; and life just wouldn’t be fair if I didn’t share my five favorite guiltless salty snacks with you. Sweet or salty, all of these snacks are Fit is Chic approved! 🙂
1. Beanitos – These bean chips are 10 times better than any tortilla chip. They’re crunchy, (sea) salty, and the best part? They have 6 grams of fiber and 4 grams of protein per serving. These chips come in a variety of flavors, but white bean with sea salt is my favorite.
2. Special K Cracker Chips – Move over Pringles, these chips are the new once-you-pop-you-can’t-stop. These chips are fabulous by themselves, and only 110 calories per serving (30 chips). Try these chips with your favorite dip, too. Special K’s Cracker Chips come in 6 different flavors, but sea salt is my favorite.
3. Angie’s Boom Chicka Pop Sea Salt Popcorn – I may or may not be a little obsessed with sea salt, but this popcorn is SO good. It’s only 140 calories per serving, and one serving is 4 cups. Perfection! Check out more of Angie’s flavors here.
4. Horizon Organic Low Fat Cottage Cheese – Cottage cheese is an excellent source of protein, and it’s one of my favorite post-workout snacks. I eat mine right out of the container (learned that from my dad, sorry mom), but it’s excellent with a little salt and red pepper flakes. Try dipping the Special K Cracker Chips in cottage cheese; you won’t regret it.
5. Otria Greek Yogurt Veggie Dip – Marzetti outdid themselves with this one. For 60 calories per 2 tbsp, this dip is a veggie’s best friend. There are 5 different veggie dip flavors to choose from, but the Cucumber Dill Feta is my favorite.
All five of these products can be found in your local grocery store.
Do you have a favorite guiltless salty snack you think I should try? Leave a comment, and let me know!