I might not spend 309579487335 dollars on makeup, but I have no problem dropping some dough on my hair. Because when it comes to hair, YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.
I get asked all of the time what I do to get my hair so long and healthy; and my answer is always the same — I take reeeealllyyyyy good care of it. At least I try. Really hard.
Just like most women, the beauty products in my bathroom have an extremely high turnover rate. But when it comes to my hair products, most of those bad boys pretty much remain the same.
Here’s a list of products I buy over and over again; and will continue to do so until…forever. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it, right? 😉
The Hair Products I Can’t Live Without
1. It’s a 10 Miracle Leave-In (Plus Keratin) – I withheld from splurging the few extra dollars to try the Keratin version until about 4 months ago. The smell alone is totally worth it. Good lawd! I use this when my hair is extra tangly; or after spending a day at the beach.
2. Aveda Shampure Shampoo + Aveda Shampure Conditioner – My very favorite Aveda shampoo and conditioner. It’s light enough to use every day without buildup; and the smell is fabulous. I have to use a little extra conditioner on my ends during the winter since it’s so light, just FYI.
3. Aveda Confixor Liquid Gel – I use this every time I wash my hair. Whether I style it, or sleep on it wet, this stuff gets put into my hair. For my wavy, mermaid days, this liquid gel keeps my locks from getting crazy; and for the days I style my hair, it acts like a hairspray I don’t have to spray. Score! Just get it. You will love it.
4. Aveda Dry Remedy Moisturizing Oil – Every human with hair should own a bottle of this stuff. I put about 4 drops on the end of my hair every night (wet or dry) to prevent split ends. If you’re having an extra-frizzy hair day, rub a drop of this through your hair. Problem solved.
5. Aveda Brilliant Damage Control – I don’t put ANY heat on my hair without using this spray first. Heat protectant is so important. Use it!
6. Aveda Smooth Infusion – I use two products from the ‘Smooth Infusion” line — The Style Prep and the Glossing Straightener. If I’m going for the super-straight look, I use the glossing straightener. If I’m just curling my hair or want a little more body, I use the Style Prep. Both work flawlessly; and they both defend against humidity like champs.
Have you used any of these products before? Any of them currently in your product rotation? Fill me in, sister. Tell me your (hair) thoughts.
Stay fit, friends! Xo
SHOP THIS POST