Can we all just do a quick little happy dance because we finally made it to FRIDAY?!
So how was everyone’s week? Was it as crazy as mine? Honestly, the week flew by so fast I kept forgetting what day it was. But I’m not complaining. That just means we’re one day closer to Thanksgivinggggg! 🙂
And then there goes my anxiety. Hello, old friend. . .
Every time I start thinking about Thanksgiving, I start thinking about how Black Friday is like, tomorrow. And then I start thinking about all the humans in my life that are impossible to shop for. And then I start sweating. And then. . . I relax, because I get to eat A LOT of pie, shamelessly, in less than a week.
Are you a struggling with the gift anxiety like I am? For your sake, I really hope not. But if you are (bless your heart), I’m going to hopefully make your day a liiiiittle bit better.
Throughout the next few weeks of holiday-shopping season, I’ll be sharing some holiday gift guides (like every other blogger in the frickin’ world…I know). But I vow to try my very hardest to find you the best deals and coolest gifts. Deal?
So starting today, let’s ease that holiday-gift anxiety; and take a look at my Gift Guide for The Health-Conscious Human. We all know the type — The humans that run 10 miles before 8 a.m., the ones that rock climb on their honeymoon…those people. Gotta love ’em!
Click on any item in the graphic below. They are all linked, and ready to shop!
1. Pure Fun 40.-in. Mini Trampoline (with a rail) – Who doesn’t love jumping on a trampoline?
2. Polo M Upright Bike – This is a GREAT deal for a stationary bike. It’s compact enough to go in a house, and sleek enough to not be an eyesore.
3. Suunto Ambit3 Sport GPS Watch – For the humans who like to track their workouts on and off land, this watch is PERFECT. It’s the ultimate waterproof sport watch.
4. Schwinn Cruiser Bike – Remember how excited you were when Santa brought you a bike? This would be the adult version of that.
5. Vitamix Onyx Pro 300 Series Blender – The golden nugget of all blenders. Your health-conscious human would love you forever (not that they don’t already).
6. Pearl Izumi Race RD III Shoe – For the humans who love spin class, these cycling shoes are the bees knees.
7. Apple Watch Sport (38 mm) – I have the Apple Watch, and I don’t know how I lived without it. You can’t go wrong with this gift, I promise. (And yes, I have the 38 mm. sport.)
Stay tuned for more Holiday Gift Guides.
Stay fit, friends; and best wishes on your holiday shopping! Xo