Can we all just do a quick little happy dance because we finally made it to FRIDAY?!
So how was everyone’s week? Was it as crazy as mine? Honestly, the week flew by so fast I kept forgetting what day it was. But I’m not complaining. That just means we’re one day closer to Thanksgivinggggg! 🙂
And then there goes my anxiety. Hello, old friend. . .
Every time I start thinking about Thanksgiving, I start thinking about how Black Friday is like, tomorrow. And then I start thinking about all the humans in my life that are impossible to shop for. And then I start sweating. And then. . . I relax, because I get to eat A LOT of pie, shamelessly, in less than a week.
Are you a struggling with the gift anxiety like I am? For your sake, I really hope not. But if you are (bless your heart), I’m going to hopefully make your day a liiiiittle bit better.
Throughout the next few weeks of holiday-shopping season, I’ll be sharing some holiday gift guides (like every other blogger in the frickin’ world…I know). But I vow to try my very hardest to find you the best deals and coolest gifts. Deal?
So starting today, let’s ease that holiday-gift anxiety; and take a look at my Gift Guide for The Health-Conscious Human. We all know the type — The humans that run 10 miles before 8 a.m., the ones that rock climb on their honeymoon…those people. Gotta love ’em!
Click on any item in the graphic below. They are all linked, and ready to shop!
[show_ms_widget id=”29193439″ image_id=”31710147″ width=”1800″ height=”2520″]
1. Pure Fun 40.-in. Mini Trampoline (with a rail) – Who doesn’t love jumping on a trampoline?
2. Polo M Upright Bike – This is a GREAT deal for a stationary bike. It’s compact enough to go in a house, and sleek enough to not be an eyesore.
3. Suunto Ambit3 Sport GPS Watch – For the humans who like to track their workouts on and off land, this watch is PERFECT. It’s the ultimate waterproof sport watch.
4. Schwinn Cruiser Bike – Remember how excited you were when Santa brought you a bike? This would be the adult version of that.
5. Vitamix Onyx Pro 300 Series Blender – The golden nugget of all blenders. Your health-conscious human would love you forever (not that they don’t already).
6. Pearl Izumi Race RD III Shoe – For the humans who love spin class, these cycling shoes are the bees knees.
7. Apple Watch Sport (38 mm) – I have the Apple Watch, and I don’t know how I lived without it. You can’t go wrong with this gift, I promise. (And yes, I have the 38 mm. sport.)
Stay tuned for more Holiday Gift Guides.
Stay fit, friends; and best wishes on your holiday shopping! Xo
SHOP THIS POST