‘Twas the week of Thanksgiving and all through the house…random gifts were everywhere because Mattie got her Christmas shopping done EARLY. Boo-yah! This is nothing short of a miracle, my friends. I’m usually a terrible procrastinator when it comes to Christmas shopping, but I’m on top of my game this year. 🙂
I can’t believe I haven’t done my Christmas shopping this early every year. I didn’t realize how much better the selection is when you don’t wait ’til the last freakin’ minute! Seriously y’all, get on it; you’ll thank me later. When everyone else is running around like a chicken with their head cut off the week before Christmas, you’ll be sitting at home drinking eggnog and eating
cookies something good for you.
To help you get things rolling, here’s a few of my favorite gift ideas:
1. MARC by Marc Jacobs Blade Super Dinky Watch w/ Double Strap – This watch is understated with just the right amount of pop.
2. Cle de Peau Beaute Hand Cream, SPF 18 – Every woman needs expensive hand cream, and Christmas is the perfect time to splurge.
3. Running Bare Crop Top – All of the Running Bare crop tops are to die for, but this print is on sale. You’re welcome.
4. Koral Activewear Lustrous Leggings – Warning: Divas only.
5. Vince Nyack Rabbit-Fur Cuff Sneaker – I’m dying over these shoes. Sneakers + fur = YES.
6. bkr Glass Water Bottle – Only the REAL fashionistas know about this water bottle. Super chic.
7. Ugg Australia Headphone-Wired Ear Muffs – Perfect gift for the runner in your life.
8. Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Eau de Parfum – Feminine, flirty, and a fabulous bottle. You can’t go wrong.
9. Nike socks – Everyone needs socks.
10. Prada Nylon Cosmetic Bag – This little bag is super versatile, and easy to keep clean. I’m all about practical gifts.
11. Lucas Hugh Vitascope Print Jacket – Lucas Hugh is a London-based activewear line, and it is off.the.chain. Need a unique gift for the super-fit woman in your life? This is it!
What are you waiting for? Get to shoppin’!
Stay fit, friends! Xo