Between training all of my clients, making sure everyone is staying positive and motivated (and happy), managing my blog, coordinating with different brands and companies, dreaming of my future plans for Fit is Chic (I’ve got big ones), working myself out, and having a semi-normal personal life, my days tend to get a bit stressful.
I know I’m not the only one. It seems as if everyone is running around like chickens with their heads cut off nowadays. And I literally mean everyone. Even my sweet high school girls show up to their training sessions with a million-and-a-half things on their to-do list.
Life just keeps getting busier and busier; and it’s a beautiful thing. As long as you know how to manage it without losing your mind. As I tend to sometimes do.
It’s taken a while to figure out how to successfully juggle it all, but with lots of prayer, lots of hope, and emergency phone calls to my mom, I’m slooooowly starting to figure things out.
And on the days when I feel like my head is going to explode, I like to rely on the simple things in life. My coping mechanisms, if you will. 🙂
1. Bath & Body Works Stress Relief line. This is one of my favorite smells in the world. So, If you order anything off this blog post today, make it this. You will thank me later. (I recommend ordering the bubble bath and body lotion first.) And FYI, The 3-wick candle is 45% off online right now!
2. Herbal Essences Naked Volume White Grapefruit and Mint Shampoo and Conditioner. With this thick head of hair, there’s nothing better than a refreshing boost of mint to uplift my mood. If you’re like me, and you struggle with tangles, you’ll love this stuff.
3. Donut Shop Coconut Mocha Coffee. My favorite place to be is on a beach; and this coconut-mocha flavored coffee is the next best thing. If you love coffee, chocolate, and coconut, you will be in heaven. Buy it online now and get 20% off of your order + free shipping. Just use this code at checkout: PRESDAY.
4. Vitabath Green Tea and Sage Body Wash. If you want a body wash that will instantly make you happy, this is it. It smells like a spa, and it’s gentle enough for super sensitive skin. This stuff is hard to find in stores, so I would order it online now while it’s in stock.
5. Peppermints. In addition to easing tummy troubles, peppermints help relieve stress. Try popping one in next time you’re about to have a nervous breakdown, it will help.
6. Village Naturals Therapy Aches and Pains Mineral Bath. This is God’s gift to sore muscles. Pour some in your bathtub after a long day, and all of your problems will melt away. This is great to have on hand when you’re sick, too.
What are your favorite stress relievers?
Stay fit, friends! Xo
P.S. You still have 12 hours to be entered into the drawing for free samples of MealEnders. Don’t miss out!