If someone would’ve told me a year ago I was going to try a SoulCycle class, in Miami, by myself, I would’ve told them they were straight crazy. . .
But I did JUST that. And not just once, but three times. Who tf am I?!
A Soul Survivor. That’s what. (Yup, I drank the kool-aid.)
I had the privilege of hearing the co-founders of SoulCycle speak at the Create + Cultivate Conference in Dallas; and I just fell in love with their energy. Their message, their mission, their style — everything! They radiated positivity. And I’m all about that life.
Call it a sign from God, or just pure luck, but SoulCycle South Beach just happened to be a five-minute walk from our vacay digs. YAS.
From the moment I walked in the door to the final breath of the class, I was 100% at ease. And that is saying something serious, y’all. These people know how to make you feel like you’re truly part of the SoulCycle family.
So if you’ve never taken a SoulCycle class before, perhaps my thoughts will give you a little bts look at what it’s really like to be a Soul Survivor.
12 Thoughts I Had During My First SoulCycle Class:
1. Holy mother of chic…the clothes! I need them all. (Seriously, check them out here.)
2. This place is so clean. And so pretty.
3. I don’t have to pay for the shoe rentals? Sweet!
4. OMG the music. And I’m not even in the studio yet. (So good!)
5. Everyone here is so friendly. Can I stay forever?
6. Ok, dark studio. I have no idea how to find my bike.
7. Friendly staff to the rescue! (No joke, five seconds later a sweet girl helped me find my bike, got me all set up, clipped in, and ready to go.)
8. I think I’m about to get my butt whooped.
9. How do I have goosebumps right now?! I’m so hot!
10. I don’t think I’ve ever been this aware of my core.
11. Wait, it’s already over?!??!?!!?
12. I WILL be back.
And I did go back. Two more times. And If I had a studio back home, I’d do it every damn day!
SoulCycle, I can’t thank you enough for making my vacation workouts SO fun! Until next time, fam. 😉
Have you tried SoulCycle? What are your thoughts?
**If you want to try SoulCycle, you can call a studio near you to get a discount on your first ride!
Stay fit, friends! Xo