It never fails. Right before I go out of town, I feel like I have 249823750365876 things to do before I leave. Bleh.
On a positive note, I crossed off like 10 things off the to-do list this morning, so there’s that.
All of my clients have workouts in their inbox, so they’ll know exactly what to do while I’m gone. No excuses, babes! 😉
Spring Break is basically here, so everyone (and their dog and their mom) is thinking about abs.
How do I get abs? What can I do to tone my stomach? How do I get rid of my belly fat?
Here’s the secret:
Everyone has abdominal muscles (abs).
You just have to eat right, and train well, to see them.
The following five suggestions are the same pieces of advice I give to all of my clients:
1. Alcohol consumption is six-pack suicide. Try to avoid it. Especially the sugar-loaded cocktails.
2. Lean protein and healthy fats are your friend. Don’t starve yourself! Your muscles need fuel to form.
3. As much as I hate to admit it, sugar is NOT your friend. Treat yo self, but don’t wreck yo self.
4. Strength training (and planks) is the fastest way to shrink your sides, and shred your tummy.
5. Establish an ab routine, and complete it three times per week.
Here’s a printable version of the ab workout I do. | Mattie’s Ab Workout | Come rain or shine, I complete this routine every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Print that baby out, and get after it, sister! And if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask me.
I’m heading back to Miami on Thursday, and I can hardly wait! Last year was so much fun; I can’t get back fast enough. I’m overdue for some sunshine. If you try to contact me and I don’t get back right away, that’s why. I’ll do my best to get back to all of you as fast as I can!
Stay fit, friends! Xo