In light of this beautiful weather we’re having, it’s the perfect day for me to share one of my favorite salads with you. I call it The Superwoman Salad.
It’s super delicious, super impressive, and super easy. This salad will make you look like Superwoman; especially on those busy nights when making dinner seems impossible. It’s a mouth-watering combination of my absolute favorite salad toppings; and this salad pairs flawlessly with my Deliciously Easy Salmon Recipe.
The best part about this Superwoman Salad? You can easily make it an entree by adding chicken, fish or steak bits right into the bowl.
I always use the freshest veggies to ensure this salad is extra crisp; and for the perfect amount of crunch, I add in a pinch of sliced oven-roasted almonds. I use a basic homemade vinaigrette for the dressing, and it is TO DIE FOR. Thank you to A Couple Cooks for the fabulous recipe.
– 1 bag of Romaine Lettuce
– Cherry tomatoes sliced in half (I used about 10)
– Sliced artichoke hearts (I used about 2, but mine were HUGE)
– Green onions (I love onions, so I used 2)
– A pinch of oven-roasted sliced almonds
– Feta cheese (add as much as you prefer)
– A Couple Cooks’ Basic Vinaigrette –> for the recipe, click here.
Add fresh romaine to your salad bowl, followed by the rest of the dry ingredients. Top it off with the Basic Vinaigrette Dressing, and enjoy.
Go get ’em, Superwoman!