Like every other girl in the world, my favorite beauty products change frequently. But, my beach bag stays pretty consistent.
I stay away from products that have a tendency to melt. (Hello, every lip balm in the world!) I can’t tell you how many lippies (AKA lip balm. My photographer’s girls use the term “lippie,” and it just fits, right?!) I’ve ruined from leaving them out in the heat. So. annoying!
I stick with the basics. A good SPF, a chic beach towel, a little face spritz, some gentle face wipes, and a light perfume. You just never know who you’ll run into! 😉
Here’s the low-down, ladies. . .
– Neutrogena Wet Skin Sunblock Spray SPF 30 — This sunscreen sprays on light, and evenly. And it smells good, too!
– Origins Plantscription SPF 25 Power Anti-Aging Cream — Origins just released this new formula, and I’m OBSESSED. They basically combined my two favorite moisturizers into one, and it’s everything. If you’re searching for a new everyday moisturizer, try this!
– Shiseido Sun Protection Eye Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 34 — I use this every single day in the summer. I haaaaaaaate when my eyes burn, and this eye cream is so gentle. Even with the SPF!
– Vitamin Hydrating Mist — Ok, seriously…this spray is a Godsend. I use it probably five times during the day. It’s extremely gentle, and SO refreshing. You can even spray it over your makeup for an instant dew-factor. You need it; just trust me on this one. (And it’s super affordable!!!)
– Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths — There’s nothing worse than a sunburned face with sea salt all over it. Not fun! And sometimes sea salt, in general, just makes my face burn. These wipes are the perfect solution.
– Tocca Stella Travel Spray — Mandarin orange + sexy mermaid + beach goddess = this travel fragrance. Looooooove this stuff.
And don’t forget the chic beach towel. (It comes in three different colors, and they’re all fab!)
Coverup (30% off with the code FIC30!) | Shorts | Bag (Similar) | Shoes (They don’t carry the color I’m wearing anymore, but these are the exact same style.)
Photography: Kristin Rottman | Coverup provided by Elizabeth Ross.
Stay fit, friends! Xo
SHOP THIS POST