Don’t let the office keep you from getting your workout in. This Working-Woman Workout is a quick, easy way to fit a little fitness into your day.
- 100 calf raises with heels on — Hold on to the back of your chair, side of your desk, or grab onto the wall and get to raisin’.
- Hover over your desk chair for 2 minutes — It’s just like sitting in a chair…without the chair. Hold your hands out in front of you, and squeeze your core, glutes and hamstrings. Feel the burn!
- 50 push-ups against your desk — Sit in your chair, tuck your feet underneath you (they should not be touching the floor), and do 50 push-ups against your desk. It’s really important to squeeze your abs for this one. Try to engage your whole core. **For an extra challenge, lose the chair.
- 100 hip sways with heels on — Use a wall or your desk for balance, and sway your hips from side to side. With each sway, lift your heel. When you sway to the left, lift your right heel; and vice versa. You will really feel this in your obliques; but don’t forget to squeeze your whole core.
- Run through this sequence 2 more times
Do you have a favorite workout you like to do at work? I love to hear new ideas!
Stay fit, friends!